Skip to content
Room Parent Coordinator Role Description
- Attend monthly Eaton PTO Executive Board Meeting.
- Provide periodic updates from the Eaton PTO Executive Board directly to the Room Parents, either via email or in person/virtual meetings.
- Set roles, responsibilities, and expectations for room parents.
- Solicit room parent volunteers at the beginning of the school year.
- Collaborates with room parents to send information and coordinate activities, as needed.
- Holding Room Parent Meetings during the school year, as needed.