Did you take pictures during some of our previous events? We’d love to include them in the yearbook! Please email all pictures to email@example.com. Please include the 1) Student’s Name, 2) Student’s Classroom, and 3) Event details.
Spirit Night – Thursday, March 30
Thursday, March 30, 2023
4:00pm – 8:00pm
Golfland USA – Sunnyvale
Come join us for Spirit Night while raising money for Eaton PTO! Stop by with your family anytime between 4:00pm – 8:00pm.
50% of every attraction and 20% of all food purchases go back to the PTO!
Don’t forget to follow the steps below to ensure we get credit for all of your fun!
- Download the “Golfland Sunsplash” App.
- Click “Offers & Coupons” in App.
- Enter code “eaton” to get the fundraising barcode.
- Show the barcode to cashiers for discounts and to earn funds for the PTO!
Eaton PTO Fun Run – Friday, April 7, 2023
Friday, April 7, 2023
1:30pm – 3:00pm
Eaton Elementary Field
The Eaton PTO Fun Run is back! This year, the Fun Run will be held on Friday, April 7 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. on the Eaton Elementary field. We will also be introducing a new element to this year’s Fun Run: bubbles!! Students can run, walk, or jog through a course filled with bubbles and foam. The best part? It’s all for a good cause! Parents are invited to attend and cheer on their child/children!
The Fun Run serves as one of the Eaton PTO’s marquee fundraising initiatives during the school year. This event helps promote physical fitness and fun, while also raising money through pledged donations. Through our partnership with the 99 Pledges program, Eaton students collect donations and try to complete as many laps as possible during the event. Pledges will be collected from Friday, March 3, 2023 through Friday, April 7, 2023.
To set up your child’s Pledge Page, and for additional information regarding the Fun Run, please visit https://app.99pledges.com/fund/eatonptofunrun/addme. Once your child’s individual Pledge Page is created, it can be shared around the world with family and friends via Facebook, e-mail, SMS, Instagram, and Twitter! Please note that international payments can only be paid through Paypal. Should you choose not to create a Pledge Page, donations can be made via cash or check (made payable to Eaton PTO) and delivered to the office in an envelope with your child’s first and last name, teacher’s name, and grade.
All students will receive an Eaton PTO Fun Run T-Shirt and lanyard. For every five laps run, students will collect one cool charm to add to their lanyard. We also have special prizes for the student, classroom and grade which collects the most donations.
- Top T-K to Grade 2 student: Any one Eaton Spirit Wear item of their choice [Options include: hat, hoodie, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, jacket, jogger pants, blanket, scarf, backpack]
- Top One Grade 3 – Grade 5 student: Any one Eaton Spirit Wear item of their choice [Options include: hat, hoodie, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, jacket, jogger pants, blanket, scarf, backpack]
- Top Class: Popsicle party and 10 extra minutes of recess
- Top Grade: Popsicle party and 10 extra minutes of recess
Volunteer! As always, we need your support to make this event a success! To volunteer for the Fun Run, please visit our sign-up page on Konstella. (Konstella access code: R9OUNP)
We are so excited for this year’s Fun Run and hope you will come join us for an afternoon of fun. We cannot wait to see you there!